Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kroger Mega Sale - My Brag

Long time, no post!  Sorry, the kids being home all summer have taken a toll on my couponing & blogging!  BUT with the kids back to school, I hope to have more time to do some more post to help you learn to become a better couponer!

I've been unmotivated all summer to really do much couponing, plus the sale haven't been that great, until the Mega sale this week at my local Kroger!  So here I am to brag about my savings!
Spent OOP (out of pocket): $50.12 + I earned $6 in coupons to use my next shopping trip
Saved: $147.31
A 74% savings.
My cart looked like this:
And I got:
3 boxes of cereal
5 boxes of kleenex
6 boxes of Hamburger Helper
2 Monster Energy Drinks
2 Vita Waters
6 Sobe
6 Minute Maid frozen lemonades
2 gallons of milk
1 watermelon
Carrots & a cucumber
Grapes
Eggs
3 Country Crock butter
1 danimal
6 fruit snacks
3 Quaker Quakes
4 Goldfish
6 Sunny D's
Ramen Noodle 6 pack
6 Dial Hand soap
4 Hefty freezer bags
4 Hormel Ham lunch meat
3 packs of tuna
6 progressive soups
1 pillsbury cinnamon rolls

I spent 30 minutes putting together my list and an hour at the store shopping.  So for an hour and half of my time I made approximately $150!