Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome!

So you want to start couponing?  You want to walk out of the stores with a cart full of things you CAN use, and pay $25?  Well you've come to the right place.  I have compiled all the information I have learned along the way with some great resources out on the internet into one spot, so you can learn how to become a super couponer, in one place. 

There is so much information out there on couponing!  I get asked by lots of people how to do it.  But there is so much information to cover, and so much information out there, I never know where to begin to help them.  I have done so much research browsing websites, blogs, and watching You Tube videos on couponing, I thought I'd gather all the useful information I've learned and put it in one place.  All the resources and websites I link to, I have personally used to learn to coupon or have found useful after my journey started.  So for all you coupon bloggers, thank you for your information and commitment to helping others!

Thank you for visiting!
So head over to the START COUPONING page above, and start learning today!

Stockpile photos/shopping trip photos