Sunday, April 25, 2010

About this Blog

I'm Ryan, SAHM to three boys.  I started couponing in February of 2009 to save some money.  Along the way I've read lots of internet blogs and articles to teach myself how to become a couponer.  I am by no means claiming I'm an expert or the first person to do this, but I certainly have some great knowledge to share with you!  I have people ask me often how they can get started, so I created this blog for them.  I make no money on this blog, and am only using it as a tool to teach others.

I spend an average of 4-7 hours a week cutting & filing coupons, searching the deals, finding & printing coupons putting together grocery lists AND submitting for freebies.  Then a shopping trip to the store could average 10 minutes to an hour.  You may not see the savings I do in a few months, but after 6 months your efforts will really start paying off.  You can use these techniques with minimal effort and start seeing a huge savings in your grocery bill.

You can read my welcome post.